Roper Copelin, of Amarillo, passed away Sunday morning after succumbing to his injuries in an electrical fire that occurred in downtown Amarillo Saturday around 2:00 p.m. Copelin and another electrician, Keath Garrison, were working on the second floor of the Excel building, which is under construction in downtown Amarillo, when they were shocked. The electric shocks also caused a fire to break out. Copelin and Garrison were airlifted to the burn unit at University Medical Center in Lubbock, Texas, where Copelin later died. Copelin and Garrison were working for A-1 Electric at the time. GoFundMe pages have been set up for the two men and their families, here and here.