17-year-old Amber Juarez was injured over the weekend when a truck driven by Thomas White crashed through her home. Authorities arrested White on suspicion of driving while intoxicated. Juarez suffered a broken nose and nasal cavity. Juarez’s mother was also injured in the crash. This crash is very similar to one that happened in Lubbock, Texas, last year. That crash left one of the home owners paralyzed from the waste down. For more information, click here.
- 25-Car Pileup on I-10 in New Mexico Leaves Six Dead
- It’s Still Legal to Take a Selfie While Driving—Texas Enacts Ban On Texting and Driving
- California Can Force Monsanto To Warn Customers About Cancer
- Converting Key Intersections Into Roundabouts Would Save Lives And Reduce Injuries
- Jennifer Shannon Injured in Tuesday Crash