Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Curating news stories related to personal injury work (crashes, injuries, etc.)
- Writing blog posts to be published to the firm’s website related to the news stories
- Working directly with an attorney to ensure the content of blog posts is accurate
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Journalism major
- Has passed the GSP (grammar spelling punctuation test)
- Has excellent writing skills
- Has excellent grammar
- Bilingual-Spanish is helpful
- Self-starter, capable of working with little supervision
This position is part-time, roughly 10-20 hours per week between 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. in our Lubbock office. Must work onsite/in office; this position is not remote.
This is a great opportunity for a journalism student wanting some experience in different industries.
No phone calls, please.