A teen in Los Angeles was astonished when he saw a bus driver next to his vehicle on the freeway not paying attention to the road. Instead, the bus driver was watching his cell phone, even laughing at times, all while driving down the freeway at 60 miles per hour. This all-to-often occurrence was captured on the teen’s cell phone camera (he was a passenger at the time), and has now gone viral as yet another example of people not taking seriously the danger of distracted driving. Check out the video and the article here.
- 25-Car Pileup on I-10 in New Mexico Leaves Six Dead
- It’s Still Legal to Take a Selfie While Driving—Texas Enacts Ban On Texting and Driving
- California Can Force Monsanto To Warn Customers About Cancer
- Converting Key Intersections Into Roundabouts Would Save Lives And Reduce Injuries
- Jennifer Shannon Injured in Tuesday Crash