Industrial drilling rig

Industrial Accident Lawyer

Industrial accidents often produce serious catastrophic injuries such as brain injury, amputation, electrocution, broken bones and other injuries requiring surgeries or other serious and expensive medical treatment.

Contact Our Firm

Industrial Injuries

The law firm of Glasheen, Valles & Inderman has handled numerous industrial injury cases. Our industrial accident lawyers have handled cases involving meat packing, punch press injuries, work place slip and fall injuries, asphyxiation in confined work place injuries, auger injuries, electrocutions, explosive equipment failures, and fork-lift injuries. Our experts can analyze OSHA regulations to look for negligence in the work place. Even if there is workers’ compensation, we can often identify a defective product or a third-party and make a claim against the appropriate party to obtain a recovery for our client. Our industrial accident lawyers will be happy to analyze the facts of your case and advise you about whether you may have a claim.

Industrial accidents may be the result of:

  • equipment malfunction
  • machinery operator error
  • inadequate training
  • failure to follow regulations such as OSHA, building code, fire code and other laws
  • and a wide array of other causes

The proliferation of heavy and/or dangerous industrial equipment may lead to:

  • fires
  • building collapse
  • gas explosions
  • crushings
  • amputations
  • tool malfunction
  • floor, scaffold or trench collapsing
  • exposure to dangerous chemicals
  • electrocution
  • and other industrial injuries

Industrial accidents often produce serious catastrophic injuries such as brain injury, amputation, electrocution, broken bones and other injuries requiring surgeries or other serious and expensive medical treatment.

Industrial accident lawyers have the expertise and the financial resources to properly manage your industrial accident case, retaining the best experts and earning the respect of the insurance companies that represent potentially responsible parties. Industrial accidents may be quite complex, involving claims against manufacturers, employers, contractors, subcontractors and others who may have been wholly or partially responsible for the conditions that led to your injuries.

For more information on industrial accidents or other personal injury cases, contact the lawyers at Glasheen, Valles and Inderman today for a free consultation with our experts.


If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident regardless of where you live, we will be happy to evaluate your potential case through a free consultation.

    Schedule a Consultation

    Fill out the form below to get started on your free consultation or give a call at (866) 492-2509 to speak with our legal team directly.

    We will use the information you provide on this form to connect and schedule a consultation with you to go over your legal needs.

    Glasheen Valles and Inderman was the best choice by far. - Eleana Flores
    • Super Lawyers Logo
    • Million-Dollar Advocates Forum Logo
    • AV Preeminent Logo
    • Best Law Firm
    • Rising Stars Logo

    Past Success

    Please visit our proven results page to view some of our past settlements including $1.4 million for an industrial accident, amputated fingers; $648,000 in a forklift accident, partial leg amputation and $525,000 in a feedlot accident, hand injury.* *All Amounts listed are Net to Clients. Results obtained depend on the facts of each case.

    Toggle Modal all workplace-accidents industrial-injuries
    2.2 million
    Industrial Injury | Finger Amputation
    Toggle Modal all workplace-accidents industrial-injuries
    6.1 million
    Industrial Injury | Amputated Arm
    Toggle Modal all wrongful-death workplace-accidents industrial-injuries
    1.3 million
    Industrial | Wrongful Death
    Glasheen, Valles & Inderman have been handling catastrophic injury cases for over 30 years in Texas and New Mexico.

    Our Team is Here to Help

    Below is a list of some of the most-frequently-asked questions by our clients and prospective clients. If you still have any questions, feel free to contact us.

    • How do I pay for medical expenses?

      The answer to this question often depends upon your specific situation. In an automobile accident with fairly minor injuries, sometimes there is Personal Injury Protection insurance or “PIP” coverage that can help pay for your medical bills.

      Other times your private health insurance will pay your medical bills. Once we settle your case, we may have to reimburse your private health insurance policy for medical expenses.

      In other cases where our clients do not have health insurance, we can arrange medical treatment for our clients using a “letter of protection.” That means that we make an agreement with medical providers that if and when we make a recovery in your personal injury case, then we will pay the medical bills out of the settlement.

      In some cases where our clients are unable to get medical treatment otherwise, our law firm will advance the cost of medical expenses in order to assist our client. Exactly how each medical expense is handled in each case will depend on the facts of each case and the circumstances of any potentially-available forms of insurance payment.

      Learn more about loans.

    • How do you identify a board-certified attorney?

      A Board Certified Attorney is entitled to indicate certification on business cards and letterhead by stating “Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.” The Attorney may also display the certificate of Special Competence awarded by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, and list the certification in legal directories and telephone listings under “Attorneys-Board Certified.” Kevin Glasheen is Board Certified in Personal Injury and Civil Trial Law.

    • How long do I have to make a claim for personal injuries?

      For personal injury claims the time period to file a claim could be anywhere from one year to four years depending upon the type of claim that you have. Generally, the time limit is two years to file suit in Texas. It is important to get advice from an attorney because the exact time limits can depend upon the specific facts of your case. It is important to hire an attorney soon after an accident. The insurance companies usually respond immediately and so should you. An attorney can help preserve evidence that otherwise may be lost forever.

    • How long will my claim take to resolve?

      The time it takes to resolve a personal injury claim depends very much on the type of case. We believe that it is important to prosecute claims as quickly and efficiently as possible. We usually like to have our client finish with their medical treatment so that we can fully and properly evaluate their injuries before we attempt to settle the claim. Sometimes we can assist a client with making advances to cover lost wages or living expenses while the client is waiting for the case to be resolved. Typically, automobile accident cases with fairly minor injuries can be resolved in about six months. More serious accident cases usually take anywhere from six months up to a year and a half or longer.

    • My employer has or might have Worker’s Compensation (Work Comp) Insurance. How does that affect my claim?

      If your employer truly does carry workers comp insurance at the time of your injury, then you are barred from suing your employer; you must go through the Workers Compensation Commission to recover damages for your injuries. However, we have had dozens or more clients come to us under the impression that their employer carried work comp insurance, and when we checked it, the employer in fact did not. The only way to be sure is to seek the counsel of a personal injury attorney. At Glasheen, Valles & Inderman, we will perform this check for free before a contract is ever signed.

      Even if your employer does carry workers compensation insurance, you might still have what is called a third-party claim. This refers to if your injury was caused by a person or company other than your employer or a co-worker. This is especially common in oil field cases where there may be three, four, or more different companies represented at a drilling site. In these cases, the fact that your employer carries work comp does not affect your claim against third parties, and seeking the services of a personal injury attorney is highly advised.