Most Common Catastrophic Injuries
- Wrongful Death: A wrongful death is an accident that resulted in the death of someone due to another person’s negligence. This allows for parents, spouses, or children to sue for damage, mental anguish, and/or financial losses.
- Electrocution: Our catastrophic personal injury lawyers cover electrocution cases ranging all across the board. We cover cases against people injured due to no fault of their own, people being electrocuted in the workplace, and a wide variety of other electrical injuries.
- Burns: Hundreds of burn injuries caused by other people’s negligence have been covered by Glasheen, Valles & Inderman. Whether it is a workplace accident burn—such as an oilfield incident—a defective product used at work, or more, we have you covered. We also handle car crash, motorcycle, and truck accident burn cases for our clients.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Whether your spinal cord injury has resulted in paraplegia paralysis or other medical issues, we have your back. We work tirelessly to represent those who have incurred a spinal cord injury due to others’ negligence.
- Brain Injuries: If you or a loved one have suffered a traumatic brain injury, we can help bring you justice. Whether it is a brain contusion, temporal injuries, or more due to another person’s negligence, we can help.
Catastrophic injuries often require a very detailed understanding of the nature and extent of the injury. Because of our experience with catastrophic injuries, our catastrophic personal injury lawyers can help our clients direct their own medical care and get the right specialist involved to maximize their medical recovery. Catastrophic injury cases often involve substantial recoveries and it is critical that we identify all potential sources of liability insurance. Our firm has experience to help locate all potential sources of recovery. Our catastrophic injury attorneys can advise you in a catastrophic injury case about how to proceed with your claim. Please have a look at our proven results of awards won by our clients.
Don't Face This Alone
Catastrophic injuries have widespread impacts on all aspects of life. Let us help you handle the legal issues and fight for your compensation.
They were always so polite and made me feel very at ease, understanding everything when we reached a settlement. - Angela W., Lubbock, TX
Defense You Can Rely On
The law firm of Glasheen, Valles & Inderman handles many catastrophic injuries such as death cases, electrocutions, burns, spinal cord injuries and brain injury cases. As catastrophic injury lawyers, we require our clients to get sufficient and appropriate medical care. Often we can help our clients arrange for medical care even if they don’t have health insurance.
Providing The Support You Need
A catastrophic injury can be the most traumatic event in your life, even if you were not personally involved in the accident. Watching a loved one suffer and handling their health and expenses can take up your entire life. We are here to support you through this time.