Children’s Miracle Network
Our law firm is proud to be a sponsor of the Children’s Miracle Network. Each year our employees participate in the phone bank at the CMN Celebration broadcast. Since 2012, our Partners have presented donations during the broadcast of $5,000 and $2,500 as well as matched any donations that came in during that time.
In 2012 our firm made a substantial donation to the Timothy J Harnar Regional Burn Center for renovations to the unit. In March 2014 the Burn Center was reopened and Glasheen, Valles and Inderman LLP was recognized for being the first donor to the facility and was presented a plaque to symbolize the gratitude of the staff at the UMC Regional Burn Center. The firm’s support of the facility can also be seen on a plaque in the burn center waiting area.
Our firm has continued our support of the Burn center and it’s patients by sponsoring Camp Amistad. This camp provides a free and supportive summer camp environment for children who have been treated at the Burn center.
The UMC’s Timothy J. Harnar Regional Burn Center is the only burn center of its kind in the region. It is the third largest geographic area of all regional burn centers in the nation and is the 11th busiest regional burn center.
Texas Boys Ranch
We have been honored to support the Texas Boys Ranch since 2015. The Texas Boys Ranch is a children’s home that takes in abused and neglected children who are removed from their homes. Each year, we participate in their annual Telethon that’s done through FOX 34. We volunteer to answer phones and also present a $1,500 check to them during the telethon on live TV. We like giving back to this amazing organization because of the great work they do to foster young children. Our donation to the organization helps them increase the number of beds they’re able to keep and helping the children live as normal of a life as possible. They have a strong policy of keeping siblings together, and they work hard to raise the children in a kind and loving environment.
You can learn more about this amazing organization here.
Community Activities & Events
We are proud to support our local schools, little league baseball teams, and community organizations across West Texas and New Mexico.
The League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC)
LULAC is one of the community organizations that we support in each of our local markets. It focuses on: advancing the economic condition, educational attainment, political influence, health, housing and civil rights of the Latino population. Founded in 1929, LULAC is the most widely respected of the Human rights organization in the nation.
The goals of LULAC are to be an organization that empowers its members and by doing so, create and develop opportunities where they are needed most.
More Local Organizations
Glasheen, Valles & Inderman know the importance of giving back to the communities in which we live and work. Since the firm began, we’ve given more than $1 million to charities. Below is a small list of some of the charities we’ve given to.
Need a sponsor or donation for your organization or cause? Fill out a request form.
- Lubbock Lions Club
- El Paso Bar Association
- Horizon High School Baseball Team
- Lubbock Rangers Baseball Club
- LULAC 263
- Midland RockHounds
- Lubbock Arts Alliance
- Southcrest Christian School
- Western Little League
- Lubbock Venom Baseball
- The Roman Catholic Diocese of Lubbock
- Odessa Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- El Paso Paralegal Association
- The Volunteer Center of Lubbock
- Southwest Little League
- Hispanic Association of Women
- Optimist Club of Lubbock
- Better Business Bureau Paso Del Norte
- Los Hermanos Familia
- St. Theresa Catholic Church
- El Paso County Sheriff’s Foundation
- MADD Lubbock
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church
- St. Philip Benizi Catholic Church
- L.A.W. Publications
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Centers for Children and Families
- Burges High School
- Texas Boys Ranch
- Petersburg Booster Club
- Albuquerque High Football
- Iglesia Bautista Templo
- Holy Spirit Field of Dreams
- Frenship Athletic Booster Club
- Eastwood High Football
- Holy Redeemer Catholic Church
- Girl Scouts of Texas Oklahoma Plains
- Boy Scouts of America Troop 157
- University Medical Center
- Camp Amistad
- Children’s Miracle Network
- El Dorado High School Boys Basketball
- Epik 44 Baseball
- Montwood High School
- Lubbock Raider Baseball Club
- Slaton High School
- Southwest Little League
- Texas Tech Law School
- Museum of Texas Tech University Association
- Downtown Odessa
- The Children’s Home of Lubbock
- Legal Aid Society of Lubbock
- TEGA of Lubbock
- Lubbock High Gold Dust Pom Squad
- Lubbock County Young Lawyers
- Santa Rosa de Lima Fiesta 2018