Glasheen, Valles & Inderman is expanding. Part of that process involves bringing new people on board. Below is a list of available employment opportunities. If you are interested in one or more of them, please e-mail your résumé to employment [at] gvilaw.com.
Bilingual Intake Specialist (Lubbock)
Glasheen, Valles & Inderman is an equal-opportunity employer.The personal injury law firm of Glasheen, Valles & Inderman, LLP is seeking a bilingual legal intake specialist who is an excellent communicator, a good listener and has a friendly, helpful attitude to evaluate potential clients based on our case selection criteria. The intake specialist will be responsible for evaluating new client calls within a reasonable amount of time and scheduling appointments. This position will require great phone etiquette and strong multi-tasking skills since the majority of the work will be on the phone. Bilingual Spanish is preferred. Legal experience or adjuster experience is preferred but not required.
- Coordinate general evaluation of potential client cases to ensure that they meet our case criteria standards. Gather accident details, insurance information, police reports, etc. in order to evaluate the potential claim.
- Handle all incoming phone calls from potential new clients.
- Manage scheduling of appointments/consultations with potential clients.
- Coordinate all potential client intake paperwork to prepare for appointments/consultations.
- Ensure that every potential client is properly documented in our contact management system and that the potential client status (rejected, accepted, meeting scheduled, etc.) is properly logged.
- Manage referral tracking (cases that are referred to us and cases that we refer to another attorney).
Marketing Coordinator (Lubbock)
Marketing Coordinator wanted for plaintiff’s personal injury law firm, Glasheen, Valles & Inderman. Come work in a challenging and rewarding firm where you are appreciated and able to help people on a daily basis.
Marketing Coordinator will work directly with the Chief Operating Officer and the Director of Online Marketing in all areas of marketing and public relations.
Coordinator will plan, direct and coordinate marketing of the law firm’s services. This includes assisting in developing, scheduling and monitoring traditional media, sponsorships, brand material, etc.
- Creating & coordinating advertising in multiple markets
- Media buying
- Communicating with outside vendors on ongoing campaigns
- Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs
- Analyzing and tracking scheduled advertising
- Creating and writing for marketing materials
- Writing press releases
- Conducting and analyzing market research
- Performing general marketing duties as needed or assigned
- Performing various general office tasks as assigned
- Strong communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent editing, proofreading, organizational, and research skills
- Knowledge of Creative Cloud – Specifically knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – especially Excel
- Creative problem solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Bilingual-Spanish a plus but not required
Litigation File Clerk (Lubbock)
The law firm of Glasheen, Valles & Inderman is seeking a litigation file clerk to work directly with the litigation paralegals and attorneys. Candidates must be able to multitask, have good organizational skills and work well under pressure. Responsibilities include but not limited to data entry of case information, scanning and filing, document requests and follow-ups and general office tasks and errands. This position is full-time and will require computer skills and attention to detail.
Submit an Application Now
Or e-mail your résumé to employment [at] gvilaw.com