Glasheen, Valles & Inderman is expanding. Part of that process involves bringing new people on board. Below is a list of available employment opportunities. If you are interested in one or more of them, please e-mail your résumé to employment [at] gvilaw.com.
Glasheen, Valles & Inderman is an equal-opportunity employer.
The personal injury law firm of Glasheen, Valles & Inderman, LLP is seeking a legal intake specialist who is an excellent communicator, a good listener and has a friendly, helpful attitude to evaluate potential clients based on our case selection criteria. The intake specialist will be responsible for evaluating new client calls within a reasonable amount of time and scheduling appointments. This position will require great phone etiquette and strong multi-tasking skills since the majority of the work will be on the phone. Bilingual Spanish is preferred. Legal experience or adjuster experience is preferred but not required.
- Coordinate general evaluation of potential client cases to ensure that they meet our case criteria standards. Gather accident details, insurance information, police reports, etc. in order to evaluate the potential claim.
- Handle all incoming phone calls from potential new clients.
- Manage scheduling of appointments/consultations with potential clients.
- Coordinate all potential client intake paperwork to prepare for appointments/consultations.
- Ensure that every potential client is properly documented in our contact management system and that the potential client status (rejected, accepted, meeting scheduled, etc.) is properly logged.
- Manage referral tracking (cases that are referred to us and cases that we refer to another attorney).
Submit an Application Now
Or e-mail your résumé to employment [at] gvilaw.com