Glasheen, Valles & Inderman Injury Lawyers donated $100,000 Tuesday morning to food banks in communities where its employees live and work.
“As a personal injury law firm, what we do is help people who are in a crisis,” said Kevin Glasheen, senior partner at Glasheen, Valles & Inderman Injury Lawyers. “In this case, that crisis isn’t an injury, but instead a need for food.”
Local food banks are almost always in need of donations, but now more so than ever.
Glasheen, Valles & Inderman’s $100,000 donation is broken down as follows:
- $20,000 donated to the South Plains Food Bank in Lubbock, Texas;
- $20,000 donated to West Texas Food Bank in Odessa, Texas;
- $20,000 donated to El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank in El Paso, Texas;
- $20,000 donated to Roadrunner Food Bank which operates in Albuquerque ($10,000) and Las Cruces, New Mexico ($10,000); and
- $20,000 donated to benefit the Jemez Pueblo in New Mexico.
“We have had a lot of success representing families across the region in catastrophic injury and death cases, so we are able to help,” said Glasheen.
Glasheen, Valles & Inderman Injury Lawyers is a regional personal injury law firm that focuses on cases involving catastrophic injuries and death. The law firm serves clients through West Texas and New Mexico with offices in Lubbock, Odessa, El Paso, Albuquerque, and Austin.
This story was featured on: