The law firm of Glasheen, Valles & Inderman has been retained to file a lawsuit against Trinity Fellowship Church and a former volunteer youth pastor after the volunteer sexually mollested a minor church member. More information can be found in our press release, or at any of the news articles below.
- 25-Car Pileup on I-10 in New Mexico Leaves Six Dead
- It’s Still Legal to Take a Selfie While Driving—Texas Enacts Ban On Texting and Driving
- California Can Force Monsanto To Warn Customers About Cancer
- Converting Key Intersections Into Roundabouts Would Save Lives And Reduce Injuries
- Jennifer Shannon Injured in Tuesday Crash